Today, at a time when tax legislation is subject to frequent and continuous changes, it is quite hard to monitor all tax legislation updates. At the same time, the vast scope of tax legislation, its complexity and ambiguity of its definitions can pose a challenge to companies and put their business at risk.
GRATA International can provide assistance and guide you through intricacies of tax legislation, identify existing and potential risks, and find solutions to mitigate them.
Our experts have expertise in various areas, such as subsoil use, investment projects, financial transactions, M&As, and corporate structuring. We monitor not only legislative changes but also current economic and political frameworks in the country and worldwide. Undoubtedly, these frameworks influence legislative changes and tracking them enables us to provide accurate, timely and effective advice.
Majority of GRATA International’s tax team is formed by tax lawyers and tax auditors who have experience of working for tax authorities.
- Withhоlding Tax Refund;
- VАT Refund from the State Budget;
- Cоrporate Taxation;
- Tax Support and Structure in M&A Transactions;
- Tax Investment Preferences and Tax Planning;
- Taxation of bank and financial transactions;
- Tаxation of Subsoil Users;
- Taxation of non-residents;
- Taxation of individuals;
- Tаx Due Diligence (Tax Audit);
- Representation and protection of interests in the course of tax disputes.