During the creation and growth of a business, it is crucial to design and develop a corporate structure that will optimise management, ensure effective control, and protect the company from hostile takeovers.
With experience in corporate law and its practical application, knowledge of the standards of international corporate governance, and an excellent track record of successful projects, GRATA International's specialists have the ability to provide an array of legal services in the field of corporate law.
tracts, legal support until conclusion of the contract, risk assessment at the conclusion of the contract, representing interests of a company in transactions, and support in case of any dispute connected with the failure to comply with contractual terms by one of the parties.
Our services in the domain of corporate law include:
- Advising on Corporate and M&A;
- Structuring and support of M&A; preparing the share transfer agreements;
- Obtaining regulatory approvals in M&A;
- Creating joint ventures; preparing shareholders’ agreements;
- Legal due diligence; background checks;
- Corporate dispute resolution;
- Incorporation of companies, branches and representative offices;
- Reorganization, transformation, and liquidation of companies branches and representative offices;
- Changing CEOs, charter capital increase/decrease, registered address change, and other corporate procedures;
- Preparing constituent Documents, regulations, rules, and other internal documents;
- Advising on corporate governance; corporate secretary service;
- Obtaining business identification numbers, individual identification numbers;
- Opening bank accounts, obtaining digital signature.