GRATA International's M&A and Corporate Law practice is one of the largest in the CIS. We have received awards from leading international rankings such as Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in advising on topical and problematic issues of corporate legislation in the countries where GRATA International is present. The firm's portfolio includes over a hundred successful mergers and acquisitions, including landmark cross-border deals. Our M&A support includes a full range of services, from due diligence to registration of rights to acquired shares / shares and assets. We would especially like to note the strongest expertise of GRATA International on obtaining regulatory approvals required for M&A transactions.
Another key specialization of our lawyers is the creation of joint ventures with foreign participation: in this area we represent the interests of the largest corporations in the world.
Experience of GRATA International in the field of corporate governance deserves special attention. We successfully advise our Clients on protection of shareholders’ rights, structure and function of boards, accountability and liability of top managers and controlling shareholders, information disclosure, corporate governance in family owned business and SOEs, etc.
- advising on corporate law matters and M&A ;
- structuring and support of M&A;
- preparing the Share Transfer Agreements;
- obtaining regulatory approvals in M&A;
- creating Joint Ventures; preparing Shareholders’ Agreements;
- legal Due Diligence; Background Checks;
- corporate dispute resolution;
- incorporation of companies, opening of branches and representative offices;
- reorganization, transformation, and liquidation of companies branches and representative offices;
- changing CEOs, charter capital increase/decrease, registered address change, and other corporate procedures;
- preparing Constituent Documents, Regulations, Rules, and other internal documents;
- preparing trust agreements in relation to participatory interests/shares;
- advising on Corporate Governance; Corporate Secretary Service;
- obtaining Business Identification Numbers, Individual Identification Numbers;
- opening bank accounts, obtaining Digital Signature