On May 23, 2023, the meeting of the working group "Taxes, Logistics & Law" under the Union of the German Economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan will take place at the office of the Representative Office of the German Economy in Central Asia.
Time: 16:00 - 17:30 PM (Almaty time).
Speakers will be:
- Kamila Urazalina, Senior Associate, will speak on the topic: “Control over the movement of goods within the EAEU”, where she will tell:
1. The order of import and export of goods and the traceability system.
2. Mobile groups of the Russian Federation on the state border.
3. New provisions on the control by state revenue bodies at the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kanat Adilbekov, adviser, will speak on the topic: “Nuances of cameral control”, and will tell:
1. Bases for conducting cameral control.
2. Legal consequences in cameral control.
3. The procedure for appealing the results of cameral control.
4. Practical recommendations.
To participate, please register with Xeniya Kuznetsova before May 22, 2023 by email: Xeniya.Kuznetsova@ahk-za.kz.