The Construction and Infrastructure team of GRATA International is comprised of lawyers with unique practical experience in implementing projects in the area of construction а infrastructure, energy, transport and other facilities in Kazakhstan, Central Asia and the CIS.
Legal support for large construction projects requires a thorough knowledge of legislation and industry features, as well as extensive practical experience. Our clients trust us, because we can find practical solutions and always try to be as effective as possible. Another strong point of our team is the presence in almost twenty countries, which allows us successfully implementing complex transborder projects.
For 29 years, we have been assisting construction, investment and development companies, banks and funds, industrial enterprises, hotels, management companies, subsoil users, transport companies, retailers and many other clients in implementing projects in Eurasia. We provide aasistance in the area of construction projects structuring and licensing, construction permits and approvals, tax and environmental law; we develop all types of construction contracts, including FIDIC contracts; we provide legal support for project financing, PPP and M&A projects; we effectively represent clients in commercial disputes.
The high quality of GRATA International services and recognition by our clients is supported by the ratings of such respectable international publications as The Legal 500, Chambers Global, Chambers Asia-Pacific, IFLR1000, Who’s Who Legal, and Asialaw Profiles.
What we offer:
- Legal structuring of construction projects;
- Advising in the area of licenses, permits and approvals, and legislative regulation of activities;
- Obtaining licenses and permits;
- Acquisition and registration of the real estate rights;
- Development of all types of construction contracts, including FIDIC contracts;
- Advising in the area of tax, environmental, corporate, labour and other law aspects related to construction activities;
- Support of projects on acquisition of companies, mergers and acquisitions;
- Project finance and PPP;
- Representation of clients in courts;
- Bankruptcy and restructuring and other services.