Almat Daumov is a Partner and Head of Natural Resources Department of GRATA International. He focuses on energy and natural resources, M&A, tax law and dispute resolution.
For more than 13 years, Almat has advised domestic and multinational corporations and built an impressive oil and gas and mining practice. He has a great experience in undertaking and supervising work for oil and gas, mining and services companies, including Korean National Oil Corporation (KNOC), North Caspian Operating Company (operator of Kashagan, the world's largest oil discovery of the last 40 years), Sinopec, Rosneft, Baker Hughes, Enka, Polyus Gold International, Severstal, Nord Gold, Polymetal.
- 2004 BA (Hons) – Kazakh State University of Law.
- The Legal 500 - The Leading Lawyer in Kazakhstan (2014, 2013).
- Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific - The Leading Lawyer in tax law and oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan (2012).
- Tax Law.
- Dispute Resolution.
- Energy and Natural Resources Group.
- Kazakhstan Petroleum Lawyers’ Association.
- Authorised representative of the Association of Taxpayers of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan Bar Association.