Dispute resolution practice of GRATA International is represented by a team of professionals with a profound knowledge of the wide range of disputes and an impressive experience in its resolution throughout all countries of the law firm’s presence.
Our lawyers are top-ranked experts in various areas of law, recognized by international rankings. The team includes lawyers with judicial experience, acting arbitrators of international commercial arbitration institutions. GRATA International is among the best law firms according to Chambers Europe, Legal 500 and Pravo-300.
Our clients are both local and multinational companies that appreciate our creative and non-standard approach, understanding of clients’ needs and positive outcomes.
Our main success factor is the safe and successful business of our clients. Therefore, regardless of the size of your project, you will receive legal services of high quality.
- Commercial disputes;
- Corporate disputes;
- Collection of receivables;
- Pre-trial dispute settlement;
- Representation in courts of law and arbitration (state commercial) courts, in arbitration proceedings;
- Representation in the antimonopoly body in resolving disputes related to unfair competition;
- Legal support in the course of enforcement;
- Bankruptcy, restructuring and transactions with "bad" assets;
- Asset tracing of debtors;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards;
- Taking interim measures in connection with arbitration proceedings taking place abroad;
- Legal support during inspections of state bodies;
- Disputes with governmental authorities;