Litigation practice of GRATA International is represented by a team of professionals with a profound knowledge of the whole range of litigation matters and an impressive experience in dealing with disputes throughout all countries of firm’s presence.
Our lawyers are top-ranked specialists in various areas of law and received recognition from international rankings. GRATA International is among the best law firms according to Chambers Europe, Legal 500, Pravo-300.
Our clients are both local and multinational companies that value our creative and non-standard approach, understanding of clients’ needs and positive outcomes.
Our main criterion of success is safe and successful business of our clients. Therefore, regardless of the scale of your project, you will receive legal services of the highest quality.
Our key focues areas:
- Collection of receivables;
- Pre-trial dispute settlement;
- Representation in courts of law and arbitrazh (commercial) courts, in arbitration proceedings;
- Legal support in the course of enforcement;
- Bankruptcy, restructuring and transactions with "distressed" assets;
- Asset tracing of debtors;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards;
- Taking interim measures in connection with arbitration proceedings taking place abroad;
- Legal support during investigations of state bodies;
- Disputes with governmental authorities;