For over 27 years, GRATA International has been collaborating with international and local companies form various business sectors contributing to the organisation and the success of their activities in the Asian and European regions. We offer a full range of legal services to assist and advise our clients.
Our high level of performance and acknowledgement by our clients is confirmed by high rankings in respectable publications such as the The Legal 500, Chambers Global, Chambers Asia-Pacific, IFLR1000, Who's Who Legal, Asia Law Profiles.
Combining the strength of all our industry sectors we have created what we believe is a leading practice for assisting in establishing a strong legal presence and further support in the Industry and Trade business.
We have established a true partnership with team spirit, creativity and youthful energy that gives us a unique style of working. Constant self-improvement and focus on cost effective success are the basis for our team development strategy. Our team consists of more than 250 highly qualified lawyers, who can resolve legal issues quickly and skillfully, no matter how complex the issue might be.
We are keen to assist our clients in controlling their expenditures in a complex economic environment, and always try to add maximum value to our advice.
- Corporate Structure.
- Antitrust Issues.
- Obtaining a preliminary approval from the antimonopoly authority on terms and conditions of agreements and other documents that restrict or may restrict competition.
- Development/review of policies on choice of counterparties and commercial policies with a view of antitrust law and tax authorities' requirements.
- Legal Due Diligence of the Acquisition and Sale of Company Shares/ Assets.
- Legal Support on M&A Transactions.
- Development and review of distribution, sale and purchase, agency, provision of works, provision of services and other agreements.
- Legal due diligence of candidates for distributorship/ dealership and other counterparties.
- Consulting import and circulation on requirements and restrictions in connection with of certain goods.
- Consulting on compliance of advertising, marketing, sponsorship and similar activities, regulations.
- Consulting on compliance with product labelling and packaging requirements.
- HR legal due diligence.
- Development of labour policies.
- Consulting on hiring foreign employees.
- Advising on termination of employment.
- Advising on compliance with labour code.
- Development of Company Founding Documents.
- State Registration of Legal Entities, Branches and Representative Offices.
- State Registration of Amendments to Founding Documents.
Finance and Securities
- Financial and Currency Regulation.
- Direct Foreign Investments.
- Financial Leasing.
- Debt Restructuring.
- Insolvency Issues.
- Appealing Tax Audit Results.
- Tax Litigations.
- Corporate Taxation and Tax Planning.
- Tax Due Diligence.
- VAT Refund from the State Budget.
- Dispute resolution at State Courts.
- International Arbitration.
- Enforcement of Judgments of Kazakhstani Courts.
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
- Legal Support during State Audits.
- Advising on Customs Regulation.
- Legal Assistance During Customs Audit.
- Appealing Results of Customs Audit.
- Customs Litigations.
- Customs Due Diligence.
Licenses and Permits
- Advising on Licensing.
- Obtaining and Renewal of Licenses.
- Obtaining and Advising on Permits.
- Advising on Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements.
- Pre-Trial Protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Registration of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Intellectual Property Disputes Resolution.