Competition law is one of the core practices of GRATA International and our lawyers are widely acknowledged as experts in the competition law of GRATA countries of presence and EAEU.
We have represented our clients in the Antitrust Authority’s numerous investigations and litigation on the matters of competition. We have unique experience of successfully representing the client in the Eurasian Economic Commission’s investigation into prohibited subsidy.
GRATA Law Firm has a proven track record of numerous merger clearances obtained for major cross-border transactions.
We have experience in reviewing commercial contracts for compliance with the EAEU and GRATA countries of presence competition law. In particular, our lawyers have been engaged in many projects to analyze distribution contracts and dealer contracts.
We take pride in the fact that major transnational corporations choose GRATA International as their permanent legal advisor in representing them on the antitrust matters.
- Obtaining the merger clearance from the Antitrust Authority;
- Advising our Clients over the course of the Antitrust Authority’s inspection, appealing the orders of the Antitrust Authority;
- Representing our Clients in the Antitrust Authority’s investigations and litigation on the matters of competition;
- Protecting our Clients from unfair competition and anticompetitive contracts, initiating investigations of the Antitrust Authority, filing lawsuits;
- Analyzing contracts, policies and other documents for compliance with the competition law;
- Antitrust audit and antitrust compliance;
- Advising on the competition law matters of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Representing our Clients in the matters of violation of the competition rules on cross-border markets reviewed by the Eurasian Economic Commission;
- Representing our Clients in investigations of the Eurasian Economic Commission on the matters of applying global safeguard measures, anti-dumping measures, and countervailing measures;
- Carrying out seminars and trainings on the matters of antitrust regulation.