Dear friends, colleagues and partners,
On December 2, 2021, GRATA International held the final international online conference: "Public-private partnership and infrastructure development in Eurasia: recent changes in legislation, main problems and opportunities" for this year.
The conference was moderated by Shaimerden Chikanayev, Partner of GRATA Kazakhstan.
The conference touched upon the latest changes in the legal and state policy of infrastructure development, changes in the PPP legislation in the Eurasian region, including judicial practice, PPP projects in the countries of GRATA’s presence.
At the end of the conference, the speakers answered questions of interest to the audience.
Speaker presentations are presented below:
- "PPP in Azerbaijan: Main Challenges and Opportunities" - Ummi Jalilova, Partner,
- GRATA Azerbaijan;
- "PPP in Belarus: Main Problems and Opportunities" - Vladislava Kuznetsova, Junior.
- Associate, GRATA Belarus;
- "PPP in Kazakhstan: Main Challenges and Opportunities" - Lola Abdukhalykova, Counsel,
- GRATA Kazakhstan;
- "PPP in Kyrgyzstan: Main Challenges and Opportunities" - Elvira Maratova, Partner,
- GRATA Kyrgyzstan;
- "PPP in Russia: Main Challenges and Opportunities" - Vyacheslav Khorovsky, Managing Partner, GRATA Russia, Moscow;
- "PPP in Moldova: Main Challenges and Opportunities" - Igor Popa, Senior Partner,
- GRATA Moldova;
- "Concessions: Legal Framework for Mongolia" - Buyanjargal Tungalag, Associate, GRATA Mongolia;
- "PPP in Uzbekistan: Main Challenges and Opportunities" - Atabek Sharipov, Partner; Tatyana Popovkina, Senior Associate, GRATA Uzbekistan.
- "PPP in Central Asia - Comparative Analysis of Legal Regulation" - Shaimerden Chikanayev, Partner of GRATA Kazakhstan.
The conference recording will be on our YouTube channel →
We express our deep gratitude to the speakers for their speeches, as well as to all listeners!