Denis Shestakov is Head of Practice of Restructuring and Bankruptcy of GRATA International SPB Law firm.
In 2015, he acquired the status of arbitration manager, joined the SRO AU "Union of MCAU".
The main field of activity is representation interests of clients - legal entities and individuals in bankruptcy procedures and other litigations proceedings.
- consulting and assessment of legal risks in the presence of signs of insolvency of the client;
- consulting of top-management of companies on the application of insolvency procedures in the activities of the enterprise aiming to achieve financial goals of clients;
- consulting on liability issues outlined in bankruptcy legislation and rehabilitation of company transactions that are subject to possible challenges within bankruptcy cases;
- complex support for bankruptcy procedures;
- services of the arbitration manager;
- preparation of due diligence;
- advising creditors whose claims have not been satisfied on the possibilities of debt collection with the use of mechanisms provided for by the insolvency law;
1999 - Kaliningrad State University, Faculty of Law, specialty "Jurisprudence".
Since starting his legal career in 2000, Denis has specialised in advising clients on various aspects of real estate, construction, contract law and administrative law.
2000-2015 worked as lawyer, head of legal department, general director and founder of LLC "Yurkorpus".
Since 2015 is a Partner and Head of Bankruptcy practice at GRATA International SPB Law firm and a qualified Arbitration manager.
- Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Trade and Industry