Bolormaa Volodya is a Partner at Absolute Advocates LLP. Prior to joining the firm, she was a Contracts Senior Advisor and Deputy Contracts Manager at Oyutolgoi LLC. an Off-Counsel of GRATA Law firm in Mongolia. a Senior Lawyer and Head of Ulaanbaatar Representative office of GRATA Law firm in Mongolia. a Lawyer at Anand and Batzaya Advocates. a Legal consultant at Dalaiyan auditing LLC. and a Business Development Assistant on ERPC at USAID.
- Master of Business Economics (2005-2007), Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi, India.
- Bachelor of International Law (2000-2005), School of Law, Mongolian National University.
- Bachelor of Business Accountancy (2000-2004), Mongol Economic University.
- Mongolian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Russian (elementary)
- Germany (basic)
- Company/corporate law – company registration and representative office incorporation and registration.
- Labour law.
- Anti-corruption law.
- Public procurement law.
- Health related laws – drugs registration, working with public health professionals.
- Competition and regulatory requirements.
- Data protection and privacy.
- Dispute resolution.
- Environmental law.
- Intellectual property.
- Licences and permits.
- Mineral law.
- Immigration law.
- Land law.
- Civil law and litigation.
- Labour dispute and reconciliation.
- Debt collection under court decision execution authority.