On December 8, 2022, an international online conference on the topic: “Features of working with personal data of employees in GRATA jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia" was held.
The conference was opened with a welcoming speech by the moderators Mikhail German, Partner, and Nanuka Chkuaseli, Senior Associate and was held in two sessions in Russian and English.
The speakers shared their experience on the personal data of employees in their jurisdictions and answered questions of interest to the audience.
Presentations are available at the link below:
- Azerbaijan: Nargis Tagiyeva, Junior Associate.
- Armenia: Khoren Nasibyan, Partner.
- Belarus: Oksana Shakhlai, Associate.
- Georgia: Nanuka Chkuaseli, Senior Associate; Eka Vasadze, Associate.
- Kazakhstan: Adil Donakov, Associate.
- Kyrgyzstan: Elvira Maratova, Partner; Oleg Kim Associate.
- Russia: Mikhail German, Partner; Marina Zhorova, Junior Associate.
The conference recording is available on our YouTube channel.