Dear friends, partners, and colleagues!
Corporate legislation is undergoing changes, transformations. Some innovations were pushed by the pandemic, while others were the natural result of the transition to the digital age.
We would like to invite you to join our international conference on “Changes in corporate legislation and its application” which will be held on the 20th of May.
This event will be held in a new format. We highly appreciate the time of every listener, particularly, we will host three parallel sessions with speakers from GRATA International: Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Participation is free.
Time: 9 AM Moscow time (GMT+3).
The program includes 3 parallel sessions, one of which will be held in English:
Session 1. Russia (Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saint Petersburg):
- “Unobvious possibilities of corporate agreements under Russian law”.
- “Registration of partnerships. Opportunities for corporate legislation”
- “New in the institute of participant's exit from an LLC, prospects and potential problems”.
Moderator: Dmitry Samigullin, Managing Partner GRATA International Russia, Samara.
Session 2. Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine:
- "Transactions subject to approval in accordance with the law on business companies."
- “Changes to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the registration of legal entities”.
- “Review of recent changes in corporate legislation of Kyrgyzstan”.
- "Corporate agreements in Ukrainian law".
Moderator: Igor Lukin, Partner GRATA International Kazakhstan, Almaty.
Session 3. Georgia, Moldova, Turkey:
- “The novelties of the new draft law on Entrepreneurs in Georgia”.
- “Changes in Turkey’s legislation aimed at dealing with COVID-19’s economic effects”.
- “Main changes to corporate legislation in Moldova”.
Moderator: Maksim Burak, Partner GRATA International Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan.
You can familiarize yourself with the program of the event by clicking on the link→
We will be happy to share our experience, participants will have the opportunity to address their questions directly during the event.
For more information, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org