On May 20, 2021, eight jurisdictions of GRATA International presented topics on Corporate Law.
The conference was held online in 3 parallel sessions through the ZOOM platform. At the end of their speeches, leading lawyers answered questions of interest to the audience.
During the conference, the following issues were discussed: changes in corporate legislation; changes in legislation introduced as a measure against the economic consequences of COVID-19 "; corporate agreements; issues of state registration of legal entities and others.
1. In the first session the following offices spoke: Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St. Petersburg. The session was moderated by Dmitry Samigullin, Managing Partner of GRATA International Russia, Samara. Key topics:
- "Non-Obvious Possibilities of Corporate Agreements under Russian Law" - Vladimir Komarov, Managing Partner of GRATA Russia, St. Petersburg.
- "Formation of partnerships. Opportunities for corporate legislation" - Dmitry Samigullin, Managing Partner of GRATA Russia, Samara.
- "New in the institute of withdrawal of a participant from an LLC, prospects and potential problems" - Andrey Borovkov, Counsel of GRATA Russia, Rostov-on-Don.
2. In the second session the following offices spoke: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine. The session was moderated by Igor Lukin, Partner of GRATA International Kazakhstan, Almaty. Key topics:
- "Amendments to the Law of the Republic of Belarus" On Business Companies "- innovations 2021" - Polina Antonenko, Associate of GRATA Belarus, Minsk.
- "Amendments to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the registration of legal entities" - Igor Lukin, Partner of GRATA Kazakhstan, Almaty.
- "Review of recent changes in corporate legislation of Kyrgyzstan" - Meder Akeneev, Associate of GRATA Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek.
- "Corporate agreements on Ukrainian law" - Valeriy Savva, Partner of GRATA Ukraine, Kiev
3. In the third session the following offices spoke: Georgia, Moldova, Turkey. The session was moderated by Maxim Burak, partner of GRATA Kazakhstan, Almaty. Key topics:
- "Innovations of the draft law on entrepreneurs in Georgia" - Irakli Kordzakhia, Managing Partner of GRATA Georgia, Tbilisi.
- "Changes in legislation introduced as a measure against the economic consequences of COVID-19" - Adil Ali Ceylan, Senior Partner of GRATA Turkey, Istanbul.
- "Major changes in the corporate legislation of Moldova" - Diana Lupu, Associate of GRATA Moldova, Chisinau.
Conference recording by session is available below:
We express our deep gratitude to our speakers and listeners for their active participation!