Vladimir Komarov is an expert in the field of corporate, commercial and tax law, and also advises on issues of concluding corporate agreements under Russian law. Provides legal support to Russian and foreign clients operating in such industries as construction, energy, industry, financial sector, telecommunications, consumer goods and retail.
Vladimir Komarov has an extensive experience in reorganization, business creation and legal support of companies with foreign investments.
Vladimir frequently appears in Russian and international forums on legal aspects of operation of holding companies and corporations in the Russian Federation.
Since 2012, he has founded and headed the Law Firm “Legal Studio”.
Since 2019, he heads the integrated office of GRATA International Saint-Petersburg
- 2002 - Kaliningrad State University, Russia - Bachelor of Law.
- 2013 - Saint Petersburg State University of Economics - Postgraduate (labour and corporate law).
- Corporate practice,
- Administrative law,
- Private equity,
- Commercial law
- Financial sector,
- Consumer goods and retail
- Head of the basic department at the Faculty of Law of SPbEEU.
- Initiated the creation of the Endowment of the Foundation, whose purpose is to support projects of the St. Petersburg State Economic University (SPbEEU).
- Co-founder and mentor of the department of practice law in St. Petersburg State Economic University (SPbEEU.
- Member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Co-founder and mentor of the Future Leaders Foundation