- 2000 – Graduated from Samara State University, Faculty of Law;
- After graduation worked as a corporate lawyer for various companies in Samara;
- Since 2006 – Managing Partner of the RBL Law Office (based in Samara);
- Since 2004 – Teaches a number of academic subjects at Samara Academy of Humanities.
- Arbitration Proceedings and Litigation
- Tax Law
- Corporate Law
His clients include both Russian and international companies in construction, oil production, agriculture, energy, consumer goods manufacturing, catering.
Regularly participates at round-table discussions and conferences on legal issues as a moderator and expert.
Published various research papers and articles in professional journals.
Regularly appears in media as an expert on issues related to corporate law, tax law, insolvency and litigation.
Dmitriy Samigullin is "able to find the best solution, even in complex situations".