On November 23, 2022, an online conference on Contemporary issues in the field of protection of IP objects in GRATA International countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Uzbekistan was held.
At the conference, leading lawyers covered the following topics:
- “Protection of Industrial Property Rights on the Internet in Belarus” - Natalia Zhuk, Counsel, GRATA Belarus.
- “The practice of combating counterfeit products and parallel imports on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan” - Timur Berekmoinov, Counsel, GRATA Kazakhstan.
- “The main trends in 2022 in the field of intellectual property protection in Russia” - Stepanida Buran, Associate, GRATA Russia, Samara.
- “Protection of trademark rights in the era of digitalization in Uzbekistan” - Mukarramkhon Abdullaeva, Junior Associate, GRATA Uzbekistan.
- “Legal mechanism of IP rights protection in Mongolia” - Bolormaa Volodya, Partner, GRATA Мongolia.
The conference moderator was Vladislava Kuznetsova, GRATA Belarus.
The recording of the conference is available on our YouTube channel.