Vladislava is an associate practicing in the sphere of IT, project funding and PPP. Specializes herself in employment and corporate law.
She has experience in drafting investment agreements with foreign investors, advising companies on the procedure of entering the High Technology Park (HTP), drafting various contracts for IT companies, working out documents for protection of сcommercial secrets and intellectual property.
- Corporate and M&A,
- Project Finance & Public-Private Partnership (PPP),
- Finance and Securities
- Technology, Media and Communications
- Oil & Gas
- Best UN Human Rights Council Modeling delegate at the #IBelong FIRMUN BSU campaign to eradicate statelessness - November 2018
- Best delegate of the Security Council at the autumn session of the United Nations Modeling at the FMO BSU - 2018
- Best delegate of the Security Council at the spring session of the United Nations Modeling at the FMO BSU - 2019
- Belarusian State University
- 75th scientific conference of students and graduate students of BSU;
- International Student Scientific Conference «Law, Society, State: Problems of Theory and History» (Moscow, Russian Federation);
- International scientific conference of students, undergraduates and graduate students "Modern trends in the development of law, the state and integration entities" (Minsk).
- Kuznetsova, V.A. Practical legal studies in the USA / V.A. Kuznetsova // Modern trends in the development of law, the state and integration entities: international materials. scientific conferences of students, undergraduates and graduate students, Minsk, November 2–3, 2018 / BSU, Legal Fac. ; [editorial: T. A. Chervyakova (ed. ed.) and others.]. - Minsk: BSU, 2019 .-- P. 18-19
- Kuznetsova, V.A. Critical legal studies in the USA as a direction of legal understanding / V.A. Kuznetsova // LAW, SOCIETY, STATE: PROBLEMS OF THEORY AND HISTORY: international materials. scientific conferences of students, undergraduates and graduate students, Moscow, April 27-28, 2018 / RUDN University. - Moscow, 2018 .-- P. 184-186;