Natalia Zhuk is the Counsel, the Head of the intellectual property practice and contract law practice, Co-head of dispute resolution practice at GRATA International.
Natalia has extensive experience in the legal support of the business activities of large distribution companies.
Areas of Legal Practice:
- International commercial law, customs law, WTO law, EEU law
- Contract law
- Real estate
- Judicial practice
- Antimonopoly law
- Corporate law
- Labour law
Branches of economy:
- Industry and commerce
- Real estate development and engineering services
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- 2000 - 2005 – Bachelor of law (Belarusian State University, Faculty of Law)
- 2014-2016 – Master of Laws (LLM) (Belarusian State University, Faculty of International Relations) on specialty "Legal support of economic activity"
- 2016 – present time– Applicant for the degree of candidate of legal sciences (Faculty of Law, BSU)
- Carries out professional activities since 2005.
- From 2005 to 2008 she worked in the field of real estate registration.
- From 2008 to 2019 - experience as a corporate lawyer in large distribution companies, including 3.5 years as head of the legal department