On June 1, 2021, GRATA International conference was held with the participation of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine offices, specializing in: Antitrust and Competition law.
At the conference, the experts analyzed: types of anticompetitive agreements, clarifications of the Supreme Court on antitrust legislation, the concept, and types of abuse of a monopoly position, unfair competition, and more.
The offices of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine spoke in the first session for the Russian-speaking audience, with the following topics:
- "New in law enforcement practice. Clarifications of the Russian Federation Supreme Court on the issues of antimonopoly legislation" - Elena Kurchuk, Counsel at GRATA Russia (Moscow).
- "Anticompetitive agreements on the law of Belarus: law enforcement practice" - Polina Sachava, Junior Associate at GRATA Belarus.
- "Topical issues of regulation of vertical agreements in Kazakhstan" - Igor Lukin, Partner at GRATA Kazakhstan (Almaty).
- "Contemporary issues of antitrust legislation in Ukraine" - Mykola Aleksiuk, Partner at GRATA Ukraine.
The offices of Mongolia and Uzbekistan spoke in the second session for the English-speaking audience with the following topics:
- "Abuse of dominant position in Mongolia" - Buyanjargal Tungalag, Associate at GRATA Mongolia.
- "Uzbek Antitrust Laws. Specifics of Application" - Anora Turakhujaeva, Senior Associate at GRATA Uzbekistan.
The webinar recording is available on our YouTube Channel:
We express great gratitude to the speakers and listeners for participating in this conference.
We will be glad to see you among our listeners on our upcoming events.