Experts from GRATA International offices from Minsk and Saint-Petersburg will present the key issues at the II forum "Construction activity and law "On October 27, 2023, Maxim Lashkevich, Partner and Head of the "Real Estate" practice, will present the following topics during the discussion panel on "Novelties and Current Enforcement of Construction Legislation":
- Regulation of permit documentation issuance procedure
- Preparation of pre-project (pre-investment) documentation
- Applicability of the IPO protection regime to project documentation developed by project organisations
- Project documentation. Special technical terms.
- State construction examination.
As the moderator of the "Land Use" panel discussion, Maxim will address practical cases related to the application of a 3x ratio to land payments in cases where an object located on the land has not been completed for more than 3 years and changes in the land plot's designated purpose.
Dmitry Viltovsky, Managing Partner and Head of the "Corporate Law, M&A" practice at GRATA International, Belarus, and Pavel Balyuk, Counsel, Advocate, and expert at GRATA International, Saint-Petersburg, will present the topic "Algorithm for a Belarusian company to enter the construction market of the Russian Federation as the primary market for exporting construction services" as part of the forum section "Entering the construction market of Russia and Kazakhstan."
You can find a detailed forum program at the following link