Pavel Balyuk is a counsel and advocate. Head of the Real Estate Practice of GRATA International St. Petersburg.
Pavel's main areas of expertise are real estate, intellectual property and settlement of related disputes. Pavel participated in the liquidation of one of the Consulates General in St Petersburg; accompanied the developer in constructing an apartment building; and represented the owners' interests in resolving disputes with state bodies on construction, reconstruction of non-residential buildings in St Petersburg, and establishing a sanitary protection zone. Pavel also defended companies' interests regarding their exclusive rights in front of the Chamber for Patent Disputes in respect of industrial samples, software and trademarks; he also held offenders liable for the violation of exclusive rights in arbitral tribunals and the intellectual property court.
- Saint Petersburg Law Academy
- Intellectual property
- Commercial law
- Real estate
- Industry and trade
- Construction and infrastructure
- Media and telecommunications
- Delovoy Peterburg — Lawyer of the Season: Autumn 2016
- Delovoy Peterburg — Bronze Medalist in Lawyer of the Season: Spring 2017
- Member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association