Yana Dianova is a counsel with GRATA International Moscow office Corporate and Commercial practice, focusing on establishment and reorganization of legal entities, opening of branches and representative offices, mergers&acqusitions, legal support of commercial activities, regulatory aspects of life science sector, intellectual property and personal data protection.
Prior to joining GRATA International Law Firm, Yana Dianova worked as in-house counsel in Nissan Motor Rus, as an Associate in Tax and Legal Department of Mazars and the Moscow office of Squire Sanders international law firm.
- Commercial Law;
- Corporate Law;
- Intellectual Property;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Personal Data.
- Industry and Trade;
- Banks and Finances.
- 2002 – the Moscow State Institute of the International Relations (University), International Law and the EU Law;
- 2007 – the Moscow International Higher School of Business (MIRBIS). MBA in Management and Business Law;
- 2013 – the University of Westminster, LL.M Corporate Finance Law.
- The International Comparative Legal Guide series - Franchise 2018: Russia;
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Data Protection 2017 Edition: Russia;
- «Distribution Agreement: Antitrust Restrictions» («Corporate Lawyer», №10, 2015);
- "Parallel Import Remedies: Russia and Kazakhstan" («Corporate Lawyer” №5, 2015);
- «Corporate Agreement: Reload» («Corporate Lawyer», №1 2015);
- «Shareholders Consider Appointing Several Directors: What Amendments Need to Be Made in the Charter and the USRLE» («Company Lawyer», №10, 2014).