GRATA Law Firm held a workshop titled: 'Kazakhstan - Russia: legal aspects of doing business'
On 24 April 2015, in Almaty there has been a workshop titled: 'Kazakhstan - Russia: legal aspects of doing business' held by GRATA Law Firm.
Speakers of the workshop were experts of Moscow and Almaty GRATA offices.
The welcome speech of the Senior Partner of GRATA - Akhmetzhan Abdullayev, has described the main directions of the integration within the Eurasian Economic Union.
The first session of the workshop has covered corporate and tax aspects of business in Russia:
1. Basic forms of incorporation for doing business in Russia: benefits and shortages. Features of the establishment and operation of joint ventures.
Speaker: Yana Dianova, Head of the Corporate and Commercial Law Department, GRATA Law Firm, Russia;
2. Taxation in the Russian Federation: general provisions, benefits and preferences
Speaker: Eldar Ziatdinov, Head of the Tax Law Department, GRATA Law Firm, Russia.
The second session has represented reports on taxation and investments for Russian enterprises in the territory of Kazakhstan:
- New business opportunities for Russian companies in Kazakhstan
Speaker: Almat Daumov, Partner, GRATA Law Firm, Kazakhstan.
- Investment opportunities for Russian companies in Kazakhstan
Speaker: Yerbolat Yerkebulanov, Counsel, GRATA Law Firm, Kazakhstan.
- Tax issues within the Eurasian Economic Union
Speaker: Assel Ilyassova, Partner, Head of the Tax Law Department, GRATA Law Firm, Kazakhstan.