Mongolia is a member country of the Organization for Cooperation of Railways /OSJD/ which was established in order to create and improve the coordination of International rail transport. Thereupon, railway transport regulations of Mongolia comply with the following agreements and rules:
- Agreement on the International Passenger Transport by Rail (SMPS);
- Agreement on the International Goods Transport by Rail (SMGS);
- Rules on use of Passenger Coaches – PPW;
- Rules on use of Freight Wagons – PGW;
- International Passenger Tariff – MPT;
- Uniform Transit Tariff – ETT.
For more information or any queries, please feel free to contact V.Bolormaa, Partner of GRATA International Law Firm, Mongolia by firstname.lastname@example.org or 976 99085031.