On 30 March 2021, the Conference ‘Unfair Competition and Ways to Protect Intellectual Property Objects’ was held for Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan.
At the conference, GRATA International experts covered the issues such as protecting intellectual property rights and preventing the spread of counterfeit products, current measures to counter the illegal use of intellectual property rights, as well as challenging the pirated registration of intellectual property in Azerbaijan, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
The conference was oriented for Russian-speaking audience and moderated by Dilorom Yuldasheva, Senior Associate, GRATA International Uzbekistan.
GRATA leading lawyers spoke on the following topics:
- ‘The Value of Individualisation for Business Entities in the Russian Federation. Methods of Protection against Unfair Competitors. Ways to Restore Infringed Rights’ - Stepanida Buran, Associate, GRATA Russia (Samara);
- ‘Trademarks and Ways of Their Protection in the Territory of Azerbaijan’ - Shabnam Sadigova, Senior Associate, GRATA Azerbaijan;
- ‘Combating Counterfeit Products on the Territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. How to Protect a Trademark?’ - Timur Berekmoinov, Counsel, GRATA Kazakhstan;
- ‘Unfair Competition: Main Issues and Ways to Protect Trademark Rights’ - Dilorom Yuldasheva, Senior Associate, GRATA Uzbekistan;
- ‘Challenging the Illegal Registration of Individualisation Means (Brand Names, Trademarks and Service Marks)’ - Polina Sachava, Junior Associate, GRATA Belarus.
The conference record will be available on our YouTube channel.
GRATA International highly appreciates your participation and the opportunity to share experience.