On May 15, 2020 Dmitry Samigullin, partner of GRATA International (Russia) spoke on the consequences of failure to fulfill contractual obligations in Russia and abroad.
The speakers were:
- Tatyana Menshenina, English solicitor, partner of the English law firm Withersworldwide (England)
- Olga Silchenko, Vice President, Head of the Department of legal support and personnel policy of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Samara Region
- Maria Derra, partner of KAYP Attorneys-at-Law (Germany).
The following issues were discussef during the webinar:
- The position of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Russia on force majeure.
- Force majeure in Europe.
- Force majeure under lease agreements.
The webinar record will be available on our YouTube channel.
Contacts: Dmitry Samigullin
Stay up to date with the latest legal news, publications and events: