On June 17, 2021, the GRATA offices in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan held an international conference: Topical issues of Contract law.
The first session was oriented for Russian-speaking audience and moderated by Darya Zhanysbayeva, Counsel of GRATA Kazakhstan. Speakers spoke on the following topics:
- "Currency regulation of export and import operations in Belarus under new rules" - Natalya Zhuk, Senior Associate of GRATA Belarus.
- "Application of forms of construction contracts FIDIC in Kazakhstan" - Darya Zhanysbayeva, Counsel of GRATA Kazakhstan.
- "Regulation of foreign trade transactions in Uzbekistan" – Rustan Akramov, Counsel of GRATA Uzbekistan.
The second session was oriented for English-speaking audience and moderated by Ummi Jalilova, Managing Partner of GRATA Azerbaijan. Speakers spoke on the following topics:
- "Choice of law and forum clause International Commercial Contracts in Azerbaijan" – Gumru Eyvazova, Senior Associate of GRATA Azerbaijan.
- "Choice of Law in International Commercial Contracts in Georgia" – Sofia Roinishvili, Partner; Nanuka Chkuaseli, Senior Associate of GRATA Georgia.
During the conference, international commercial agreements, foreign trade transactions, forms of construction contracts FIDIC and others issues were discussed.
Each session was completed with a Q-A section, where speakers answered questions of interest to the audience.
The recording of the conference will be available on our YouTube channel.
Thank you for participating in our conference!