Modern Mongolia is a politically stable state with a fairly high level of economy. The country is actively developing the mining and processing industries, mechanical engineering, as well as the construction sector.
Establishing a business in Mongolia is a promising idea for launching an international business in 2021.
Aspiring entrepreneurs who plan to open a business will have opportunities for the development of any type of business. Assuming that the state is still at an average level of development, and many profitable projects are proposed for a start-up or expansion of an existing business.
In this regard, we invite you to participate in our online seminar, which will be held on May 27, 2021.
- Bolormaa Volodya - Partner GRATA Mongolia
- Buyanjargal Tungalag - Associate GRATA Mongolia
This seminar will address:
1. Investment environment of Mongolia and legal forms of legal entities;
2. Taxation and social insurance obligations;
3. Work permit and court proceedings in Mongolia.
Language: English (without interpreter)
Time: 12:00 AM– 13:30 PM (Ulaanbaatar time)
The webinar will be moderated by Bolormaa Volodya, Partner of GRATA Mongolia.
This seminar is for:
- Foreign investors
- Foreign and local businessmen
Participation is free.
Registration is available through the link →
If you have any additional questions, please contact us by: firstname.lastname@example.org