GRATA International Took Part in the Kazakh Forum of Corporate Lawyers
On 2-3 November 2017, the XII Forum of Corporate Lawyers was held in Almaty. GRATA Intenrational took part in the Forum as speakers.
The main topics of the event:
- Upcoming legal developments in 2018. Review of key trends;
- Open Talk with Atameken NC Bon ‘Protection of Businessmen’s Rights and Ethics of Doing Business: Discussion of Cases and Proposals’;
- Corporate law: legal precedents;
- The new in litigation and arbitration. Litigation and arbitration;
- Labour law & labour disputes;
- Effective debt collection. Practical cases;
- Criminally-legal protection of business. Practical cases.
GRATA International was represented at the event by Bakhyt Tukulov - Partner, Head of Litigation Practice, Shaimerden Chikanayev - Partner, Head of Banking and Finance Department, Leila Makhmetova - Counsel, as well as Madibaeva Zeynebike - Counsel, who acted as a moderator of the ‘Labor Law & Labor Disputes’ session.
A lot of feedback for participation was received. All delegates noted the high level of speeches and presentations of speakers.
The presentation ‘Structuring the PPP Project in Health Care’(using an example of the hospital construction) by Shaimerden Chikanayev can be found here. (Russian version)
The presentation of Bakhyt Tukulov also received many positive reviews. It is available here. (Russian version)