On September 29, 2022, a conference: Fintech in the countries of Eurasia: recent legal developments and main isuess, with the participation of GRATA offices in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Moldova.
Within the framework of the conference, the key points of regulation of the use of financial technologies were considered; the rules that are expected to apply to the implementation of financial technologies after the adoption of the new law, what changes have occurred in the legal regulation of Fintech; cryptocurrency regulation; prospects for Fintech.
Speakers spoke on the following topics:
- Fintech in Azerbaijan: Legal regulation and expected amendments to legislation - Fatima Eyyub, Associate, GRATA Аzerbaijan.
- Fintech in Belarus: Legal framework and real conditions for development - Alexander Korsak, Partner, GRATA Belarus.
- Fintech in Kyrgyzstan: Legal review and legislative trends - Tamerlan Mukhtarov, Senior Associate; Sultan Tolomushev, Associate, GRATA Kyrgyzstan.
- Fintech in Kazakhstan: legal regulation and legislative trends - Marina Kahiani, Partner, GRATA Каzakhstan
- Realities and prospects of Fintech in Moldova - Adrian Pricop, Associate, GRATA Moldova.
The conference recording will be published on our YouTube channel.
We thank the speakers for their speeches, as well as the conference delegates for participating in the conference.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming conferences!
To keep up to date with all our events, subscribe to our Newsletter and social networks.