On September 30, 2021, the conference: Specifics of concluding a license agreement in: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Uzbekistan was held.
The conference was held in two panel sessions: in Russian and in English.
Dmitry Viltovsky, Managing Partner of GRATA Belarus and Sofia Roinishvili, Partner of GRATA Georgia acted as the moderators of the conference.
At the conference, leading lawyers spoke about license agreements for intellectual property and, in particular, software, on the specifics of concluding such agreements with individuals, foreign organizations, and addressed the problematic issues of license agreements in the field of online games.
- GRATA Azerbaijan: The essence and characteristics of the licensing agreement in Azerbaijan - Shabnam Sadigova-Huseynova, Senior Associate; Royal Ibrahimli, Associate.
- GRATA Belarus: Practical aspects of concluding licensing agreements for software in Belarus - Natalia Zhuk, Counsel; Maria Azarova, Junior Associate.
- GRATA Georgia: License Agreement and Personal Data Protection in Georgia - Sofia Roinishvili, Partner.
- GRATA Kazakhstan: Features of concluding licensing agreements in the field of IT technologies -Timur Berekmoinov, Counsel
- GRATA Mongolia: Peculiarities of concluding a license agreement in Mongolia - Solongo Gansukh, Associate.
- GRATA Russia: Licensing agreements in the field of online games: lack of proper legal regulation and risks of legal uncertainty in Russian legislation - Vladislava Novokreshchenova, Associate.
- GRATA Uzbekistan: Peculiarities of concluding a license agreement in Uzbekistan - Dilorom Yuldasheva, Counsel.
The recording of the conference is available on our YouTube channel →
We express our deep gratitude for the participation of the speakers, as well as all the listeners.