On July 22, 2021, specialists of GRATA International, Belarus Natalia Zhuk, Counsel, and Polina Sachava, Junior Associate, took part in the online conference: «Labeling of goods by means of identification» in the countries of presence of GRATA International: Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan.
Within the framework of the report "Special aspects of marking goods by means of identification in Belarus"
- told about the features of business entities on marking goods by means of identification,
- focused on the cases of mandatory labeling of goods under the legislation of Belarus, the obligations of business entities to enter special information into the Bank of electronic passports of goods (ePASS),
- gave a detailed comment on the procedure of actions when marking with identification means.
- told about the procedure for working with identification tools in the company,
- presented a step-by-step algorithm of actions of retail enterprises that sell goods subject to labeling and (or) traceability, for the implementation of electronic consignment notes.