GRATA International is an international law firm that provides services in the following practices, including corporate law, international trade and customs law, project finance and public-private partnership, real estate, litigation, intellectual property, etc.
Our experience and knowledge allow our clients to conquest serious disputes and settle complex issues in the most efficient way. We adhere to very responsible approach to every case and properly perform our obligations to the clients.
GRATA International experts are professional lawyers, attorneys, who have extensive experience in addressing legal issues in various areas of law, take active part in drafting bills as experts, thus providing high-quality services and participating in the creation of a favourable legal and business climate.
GRATA International is a global team uniting the unique expertise of more than 250 highly qualified lawyers in more than 18 locations.
Since its foundation in 1992, GRATA International has been striving to provide its clients with the high-quality legal services, always expanding the range of services and a network of partner offices.
Therefore, taking into account the opportunities offered by Russia within the framework of doing business, GRATA International opened its office in Moscow, then in St. Petersburg and Rostov-on-Don, and further expanding to Novosibirsk, Samara.
The firm's ability to provide high-quality outcome using access to many world jurisdictions, as well as the ability to address the most complicated assignments of clients in the most effective way for both parties, is our main advantages that we implement in our Russia offices.
Our Key Focus Areas:
- Pre-trial dispute settlement;
- Court representation in Russia, all instances;
- Representation on arbitrations and arbitral tribunals;
- Legal support in the course of enforcement;
- Enforcement of foreign judgements and awards;
- Seeking injunctions in foreign arbitrations;
- Acting as an expert on Russian law in arbitration proceedings held abroad;
- Legal advice on the structuring of transactions and investments from a dispute resolution perspective (choice of law, forum, investment treaty protection, jurisdictional matters);
- Legal support in the course of audits by state authorities.