Dear friends and colleagues,
We would like to invite you to take part in a joint webinar of the GRATA International and Steptoe law firms.
On June 17, 2021, a webinar on "The Impact of Recent Developments and Restrictions on Companies Doing Business in the US, Russia and CIS" will be held.
The webinar will focus on international trade, international arbitration and anti-corruption issues affecting companies doing business in the United States.
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Moscow / 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Nur-Sultan.
The webinar will be held in English via the On24 web platform.
Vyacheslav Khorovskiy, Managing Partner of GRATA Moscow will be a speaker from GRATA International’s side.
Speakers from Steptoe:
- Brigida Benitez, Partner, Steptoe; former chief, Office of Institutional Integrity at the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matthew Coleman, Partner, Steptoe.
- Eric Emerson, Partner and Co-Chair of Steptoe's International Trade & Regulatory Compliance group.
- Meredith Rathbone, Partner and Co-Chair of Steptoe’s International Trade & Regulatory Compliance group.
Key topics include:
- Forced labor import restrictions being rolled out against imports from China and potential broader restrictions.
- Recent developments in anti-corruption enforcement.
- Investor-state arbitration developments potentially relevant to CIS companies and governments.
- Recent developments in US-Russia sanctions.
Participation is free.
To participate, please pre-register using the link → after registration you will receive details for connection.