Russian Speaking Legal Professionals' Forum, one of the first international in-person conferences since the pandemic, will be held on September 2, 2021 the Baltschug Kempinski Hotel in Moscow. The event is set to bring together top legal professionals from Russia and England including a contingent of Queen’s Counsel barristers.
A key conference topic is ‘Interplay Between Russian and English Law in International Disputes’.
GRATA International is one of the conference sponsors. Vyacheslav Khorovskiy, Managing Partner of the Moscow office, will speak on the topic: "English Law with a Kazakh twist, dispute resolution at the AIFC".
The working language of the conference is English.
- Reflections on Article 1064 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation - the application of the omnibus general tort principle in the English courts;
- Sanctions and contractual obligations in relation to CIS parties;
- English Law with a Kazakh twist, dispute resolution at the AIFC;
- Rapid resolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency legal disputes;
- When Russian and English law meet, establishing jurisdiction, interim remedies with a focus on recent high-profile CIS related divorces.
Please register now to secure your place on the conference website: www.rusfor.co.uk