On 23-24 September 2021, the International Legal Banking Forum will be held in Russia (Samara), where GRATA International Law Firm will act as a Partner.
The event is AIMED at the development of a centre of competence of the Russian Federation in the Volga region on rule-making and law enforcement in the banking and credit areas, as well as the law development in the banking industry.
- Civil Law and Proceedings.
- Criminal Law and Proceedings.
- Legal Aspects of Dealing with Distressed Assets.
- Financial Law. Banking Law. International Law. Compliance.
- Company ESG Policy: Practice, Opportunities, Progress.
- Development of New Legal Institutions for Business in the Post-COVID-19 period.
Dmitry Samigullin, Managing Partner, GRATA International Samara, will act as a speaker. (The topic - to be determined*).
You can register by filling out the form here →
For detailed information please go to →