Zhandarbek Ramazan is a Counsel and Co-Director of the Litigation Department at GRATA International, Kazakhstan. Zhandarbek has over 12 years of experience as a judge of the Specialised Interdistrict Economic Court of Almaty city, where he addressed the most complex commercial, corporate, construction, tax and environmental disputes. In addition, Zhandarbek represented clients in courts of general jurisdiction, arbitration courts, and in arbitration proceedings. Zhandarbek is an expert in tax and customs disputes. He chaired the hearing of a huge number of disputes in various categories of civil law relations, issue of many judicial acts, and thousands of hours of other court hearings. At GRATA International, Zhandarbek handles disputes of any complexity to potently protect our clients’ interests.
- Commercial Litigation,
- International and Domestic Arbitration,
- Tax, Customs and Environmental Disputes.
- 2004 - LLB, Pavlodar State University
- 2008 - Judicial Work Preparation Course, Russian Academy of Justice at the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
- 2009 - LLM, Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- 2017 - Judicial Training Course of the Law Society of England and Wales, including Legal English Course. The City Law School, London, UK.