Vladislava is an Associate in GRATA International in Saint Peterburg.
Vladislava specializes in providing comprehensive legal support for commercial companies in various sectors of the economy, as well as representing clients in arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction and public authorities.
- Intellectual property
- Financial law
- Banking and finance
- Technology, media and telecommunications
- Industry and trade
- Russian State University of Justice, Bachelor of Law, 2016;
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Master of Jurisprudence, 2018;
- Advanced training at WIPO on the PCT course "Introduction to the Patent Cooperation Treaty, 2019;
- Advanced training at the St. Petersburg Institute of Advocacy on "Forensic Vehicle and Vehicle Forensics, 2019";
- Summer Academy "International Arbitration in Russia and the CIS" at the Russian Arbitration Centre at the Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration, 2019;
- Advanced training at the Federal Institute of Industrial Property under the additional professional program "Intellectual Property in the Digital Economy: from Application to Implementation, 2020"