Parvina Bashirova is a Senior Associate of GRATA International. Parvina focuses on corporate, M&A, natural resources (subsoil use and mining) and employment law matters. Her practice includes the provision of legal assistance in registering international companies in Uzbekistan, advising on share transfer processes and general corporate law matters, obtaining various licenses, as well as advising companies carrying out activities in the field of natural resources.
- Corporate Law;
- Contract Law;
- Labour Law;
- Pharmaceuticals Law;
- Intellectual Property Law;
- Licenses and Permits.
- 2019 – BA in Commercial Law - Westminster International University in Tashkent
- “Health and Pharma Overview In Uzbekistan”, OneTrust DataGuidance, 2020;
- “Getting Credit – Legal Rights”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2021 report;
- “Employing Workers”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2022 report.