Olmoskhon Khamidova is a Senior Associate of GRATA International. Her main focus areas are intellectual property law and employment law. Olmoskhon has extensive experience in registering trademarks, pharmaceuticals, migration, and visa matters.
Her practice includes advising on general intellectual property and unfair competition-related matters and obtaining work permits for foreigners, including advising companies carrying out activities in the field of streaming services and pharmaceuticals.
Olmoskhon has been admitted to practice since 2017. She is fluent in English, Russian, and Uzbek.
- Labor Law;
- Contract Law;
- Corporate Law;
- Real Estate;
- Intellectual Property;
- Licenses and Permits;
- Pharmacy and Healthcare.
- 2019 - Bachelor's degree Westminster International University in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
- “Peculiarities of concluding license agreements, stages and special aspects of the registration procedure in Uzbekistan”, GRATA 2022;
- “Unfair competition: problems and methods of trademark protection in Uzbekistan”, GRATA 2021;
- "At a glance: mining duties, royalties, and taxes in Uzbekistan", Mining 2021 report;
- “Resolving Insolvency”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2021 report;
- “Regulation of in Pharmaceutical Industry Uzbekistan”, Mondaq 2020;
- “Resolving Insolvency”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2020 report;
- “Labor Market Regulation”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2020 report;
- “Protecting Minority Investors”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2020 report;
- “Transforming Challenges into Opportunities”, SIGI 2019 Global Report;
- “Training for Reform”, World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2019 report;
- “Energy Investment Risk Assessment”, Energy Charter Secretariat 2019 report.