Partner of GRATA International SPb. Head of the department Registration and administrative procedures, which provides advice and legal support on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, registration and protection of exclusive rights to results of intellectual activity, legal regulation of creation and circulation of real estate, creation of service subsidiaries of Russian entrepreneurs abroad, as well as the creation and maintenance of subsidiaries of foreign investors in the Russian Federation.
- Industry and trade
- Construction and infrastructure
- Since 2006 he has been working in SJSC "North-West Legal Center" consistently in the positions of: lawyer, lead lawyer, Director of the Department of standard legal procedures.
- Since 2016, he has headed this company as General Director.
- Since 2018, after the acquisition of the "North-West Legal Center" by "Legal Studio", he has been in the position of a partner.
- Since 2019, he is partner of GRATA International SPb.
- Member of the Association of independent Directors
- 2011 – graduated from the law faculty of A. S. Pushkin Leningrad State University. (Diploma with honors)
- 2018 – graduated from A. S. Pushkin Leningrad State University. (Diploma with honors)
- 2019 – present – post-graduate student of the Department of civil law of the faculty of law of the Herzen Russian Pedagogical University.
- From 2011 to the present time senior lecturer of the Department of Civil and International private law of A. S. Pushkin Leningrad State University
Corporate law of Russia, Corporate law of foreign countries (Europe and North America), M&A, intellectual property law, real Estate and construction, transport.