Oksana is the head of tax practice at GRATA International St. Petersburg. She is an expert in the field of classical financial audit, accounting support, tax planning, development of financial strategies, management and accounting. Conducts investigations of financial abuses in organizations, accompanies on-site tax audits and assists in the collection of evidence.
She has extensive experience in the field of financial analysis in bankruptcy. Participates in the restructuring of the company.
Tax planning, negotiations with tax authorities, financial investigations, organization of effective management accounting systems, financial due diligence, tax audit and business valuation, protection in disputes with state tax authorities.
- Banking and Finance,
- Industry and trade
- Tax law
- Since 2009, headed "Audit Finance Petersburg".
- Since 2018, she has been a partner of Legal Studio.
- Since 2019 she is a partner of GRATA International St. Petersburg.
- Member of the German chamber of Commerce SA of auditors “Sodruzhestvo”
- 1996 — Kyrgyz State National University, Economics
- 2004 – Moscow State University
- 2010 – Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics