Nino focuses her practice on a wide range of real estate connected transactions and construction and infrastructure field, including preparation of various documents and representation of clients in state authorities.
- Licenses and Permits
- Environmental Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate Law
- Contract Law
- Labor Law
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Natural Resources
- Corporate Law
- Administrative Law
- LL.M. degree from Georgia Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA) (Georgia), her bachelor degree in Tbilisi State University, Faculty of International Law and International Relations (Georgia) and completed non-degree course of studies for State Official – local self-government in Georgian University of Social Science (Georgia).
- PhD candidate (New Vision University, Georgia)
- Ms. Soselia is admitted to practice in Georgia from 2006;
- Passed exams of the Georgian Bar Association in 2006