Nasos A. Kyriakides is the Managing Partner of the Law Firm Nasos A. Kyriakides & Partners LLC, established in 2003. He has extensive experience in corporate law, taxation, finance, litigation, and commercial aspects of corporate structuring.
Nasos was actively involved as the author of several publications in the Cyprus Bar Association monthly journal on Cyprus Corporate Taxation and VAT application in the services sector. He published Articles on parallel and permanent registration of ships, and smaller vessels in the Official Business Journal of the Cyprus Merchant Shipping Department. Actively involved and acted as legal advisor and representative for the listing of several Cyprus companies in the Cyprus Stock Exchange and a Cyprus Holding company of international ownership in the London Stock Exchange. Representative in Litigation procedures for two major Cyprus Banks, Bank of Cyprus and Alpha Bank. Nasos also acted as Chairman in Arbitration Procedures for Admiralty Matters and claims of large International Shipping Companies, in Cyprus, London and Zurich.
Practices and Industry Sectors:
- Tax law and international tax planning Banking and finance,
- Corporate and commercial,
- European Union Law Litigation and arbitration,
- Real Estate,
- Admiralty and Shipping.
- Law Degree, LL.B University of Sheffield, UK (1995-1998)
- Masters' Degree in European and Commercial Law, (1999) LL.M University of Sheffield, UK
- Diploma in International Management and Finance (2000) University of Sheffield, UK
- Arbitration Course Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (2003) London, UK
- Sworn Attorney since May 12th, 2021