Kaan Gok is a graduate of Yeditepe University School of Law, class of 2003. Kaan has started his professional career in 2003 in Frankfurt am Main with Heussen Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (formerly PwC Veltins). In Germany, he advised his clients in their cross border transactions mostly related to Turkey and Germany.
In 2004 Kaan has moved back to Turkey in order to serve as Lieutenant (As Military Judge) in Turkish Armed Forces for one year. After the completion of his military service, he has attended one of the biggest law firms in Turkey in which he has worked as a senior associate for six years.
Between 2004 and 2010, Kaan has advised his clients in their real estate transactions, privatization tenders and corporate matter specifically in M&A deals. During that term he has also advised public authorities such as Privatization Administration of the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency for the matters related with the foreign investors.
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate and Construction
- 2003 Bachelor of Law – Yeditepe University
- ICLG Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, 8th Edition, Global Legal Group.
- ICLG Trade Mark, 3rd Edition, Global Legal Group.
- GLI Litigation & Dispute Resolution, 3rd Edition, Global Legal Group.