Education and activities:
Lic. iur. Dimitri Papadopoulos graduated from the University of Zurich with the J.D. in law in 1992. After several months sojourn in Australia for language purposes (1993), he worked as a clerk in the district court of Pfäffikon ZH (1994 - 1995) and subsequently as an attorney at law at a Zurich commercial firm. He has been working at Müllhaupt & Partners since 1996, first as an employee and then, after the passing the bar exam in the Canton of Zurich, as an attorney at law. In 1999 he became a Partner.
- Company Law.
- Contract Law.
- Property and Real Estate Law.
- Litigation and Arbitration.
- Bankruptcy and debt enforcement.
- Work and residency permits for foreigners.
- His preferred practice areas are: contracts and corporations; civil law in particular inheritance and real estate law, taxation and the customs law, bankruptcy and debt enforcement law, national and international law of civil procedures, as well as international private law; aliens law (work and residency permits).
- Lic. iur. Dimitri Papadopoulos is a member of the Zurich and the Swiss Bar Associations. He is registered in the lawyers' register and is admitted as the attorney at law to all courts in Switzerland. As a financial intermediary, he is also a member of the Self-Regulation Organisation of the Swiss Bar Association and the Swiss Notaries Association (Anti-Money Laundering).