The Embassy of Malaysia together with the Atameken Chamber of Entrepreneurs organized a business conference on October 17, 2019 at the RIXOS Almaty hotel.
The business conference was attended by a delegation, which consists of 13 Malaysian companies led by Mr. Mohd Mustafa Abdul Aziz.
The conference program includes:
1) Presentation of the Kazakhstan Chamber of Commerce (Atameken)
2) Presentation of National Center for Expertise and Certification
3) Presentation of GRATA International Law Firm
4) Presentation of Reach Energy Sdn. Bhd.
5) Presentation of CSQ LAW Sdn. Bhd
Yerbolat Yerkebulanov, partner of GRATA International Law Firm made a presentation on the topic: “Doing business in Kazakhstan - Legal Perspectives”.
Also, the conference was attended by such high-ranking people as:
Saparbek Tuyakbaev - Deputy Akim of Almaty;
Erlan Iskakov - Head of the Representative Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Almaty;
Anzor Kambarbek - General Secretary of the Association of Turkish and Kazakhstan Businessmen;
Dias Atamkulov - ORCHARD RESIDENCES;
Gulmira Amanzholova - Rector of AlmaU.