According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, "On measures to implement the Investment Program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020–2022" , № PP-4563 dated January 9, 2020, the Investment Program for the next two years was approved. It indicates:
- consolidated forecast parameters for the development of capital investments in 2020–2022, as well as forecast parameters for the development and attraction of investments and loans in 2020–2022, which envisage the growth of investments in the amount of UZS 850.5 trillion, including USD 35.5 billion of foreign investment;
- targeted program for the commissioning of extensive production facilities and capacities in 2020, providing for the creation of 206 new production capacities and more than 31 thousand jobs.
- a targeted program of investment projects to be implemented in 2020 with the involvement of foreign direct investment and loans, as well as international loans under the state guarantee of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- a list of attractive investment projects to be developed in 2020;
- a consolidated targeted program for the development of investments and loans in 2020, as well as forecast indicators of its quarterly performance.
Stay up to date with the latest legal news, publications and events: