On June 11, 2021, the GRATA International law firm held the working group on the topic: "Overview and discussion of forthcoming changes to personal data protection legislation" at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of France-Kazakhstan.
The speakers of the meeting were: Leila Makhmetova - Partner; Zarina Malikova – Associate of GRATA International, Almaty.
The meeting discussed such issues as:
- List of normative legal acts, which are planned to be amended.
- State registration of rights to real estate.
- The right to own image.
- Service for controlling access to personal data.
- Key functions of the service.
- Availability of personal data.
The speakers' presentation can be found here.
Webinar recording is available here →