The team of lawyers from the integrated offices of GRATA International in St. Petersburg and Rostov-on-Don have achieved high results in the national ranking of Russian law firms "PRAVO-300".
GRATA International St. Petersburg strengthened its position compared to last year
and took the following positions:
1) Corporate law / Mergers and acquisitions - Regional rankling, group I
2) Labor and migration law - Regional rankling, group II
3) Tax consulting and disputes - Regional rankling, group III
4) Arbitration proceedings - Regional rankling, group IV
5) Bankruptcy - Regional rankling, group IV
6) TOP 50 Law firms - by revenue, Regional rankling, 13th place;
7) TOP 50 Law firms - by number of lawyers, Regional rankling, 18-22 nd places.
GRATA International Rostov-on-Don took the following positions this year:
1) Maritime law – Federal rankling, II group,
2) Arbitration proceedings – Regional rankling, IV group,
3) TOP 50 of Law Firms – by the income, Regional ranking, 27th place,
4) TOP 50 of Law Firms – by the number of lawyers, Regional rankings, 18-22nd places.
The “PRAVO 300” ranging is the most extensive study of the Russian legal market, which reflects the latest trends in the industries development.